mydesignersofa.com, Dagmara Designs LLC, dagmaradesigns.com FRAUD non delivery of product
Mymodernsofa and mymodernsofa.com is the new name / URL for mydesignersofa and mydesignersofa.com. The old URL redirects to her new site. Dagmara Designs LLC in Peoria, Arizona is trying to rebrand to escape negative reviews.
This review is a true and accurate record of what transpired when ordering a sofa through this company. Every comment and update can be substantiated. I have numerous emails between the seller and myself as well as back and forth with the BBB and other Conumer Protection advocates and government agencies that document the long, drawn out prosess and numerous lies this seller told to hold on to my money while my order was indefinitely delayed.
In the end I did get a sofa, but it took well over 5 months to get it- and I was forced to pay more for shipping than originally agreed upon at time of purchase. To date I have received nothing from this vendor for free, nor have I requested anything for free.
When the sofa arrived there were quality issues (the wood frame warped, either in shipment or during factory production) which the wholesaler promised to correct, but later recinded as they lost their ability to export goods from china.
This entire order was a disaster. I had to wait nearly half a year to get a poor quality piece at a high quality price. In the end I'm out over $2000. I will be purchasing a new sofa later this year, but certainly not from Dagmara Malinowski AKA Dagmara Pospiech or mymodernsofa.com
I received my sofa February 22nd, over 5 months from when I originally placed my order. I was also charged more for shipping than originally agreed to, and even though the shipping invoice clearly read "inside delivery" the company which delivered the sofa to us left it outside.
This sofa was a replacement from one previously made by shangrila china. My original sofa was great, however there were some issues with the new peice from mydesignersofa / dagmara designs, I have contacted Jan directly to see if we can resolve.
I feel if Dagmara had made me aware of the delays from the begining and kept me honestly informed about my order's status I think I would have had a much different and more statisfactory experience. When she discovered it could take over 5 months for the sofa to be delivered instead of letting me know the situation and allowing me the option of cancelling my order knowing I needed the sofa in approx 3 and a half months, she changed the terms on her website to reflect the new timeframe and told me that had been what I originally agreed to.
She also refused to let me cancel my order when I first requested in late October, which she easily could have done and suffered no financial loss as couch construction did not begin for another 2 months after that.
I am hoping I can resolve the construction issues with the manufacturer, because the first sofa I received from them years ago was top knotch. I would like to be able to reccomend Shangrila China again. I cannot, however, reccomend anyone buy a sofa from Dagmara through mydesignersofa.com . I'm glad I finally received a product, though not as nice as I had anticipated, and the order process was a complete nightmare.
I have been told my sofa was in LA since mid January. When will the sofa ship? I can't get an answer.
Also when someone tries to email any address for shangrila china they get the following error:
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Unrouteable address (state 13)."
Also Shangrila China's toll free # goes to a debt relief hotline. :x
It is now January and I STILL don't have my sofa.MyDesignerSofa.com emailed me on Dec 18th to tell me it was going into the container and was on its way, then they turned around later that VERY SAME DAY and told a consumer protection organization that they had "lost money" due to my complaints on the internet and had no plans to ship the couch and were cancelling my order.
When the consumer protection agency forwarded me the email Dagmara Pospiech sent them I was in shock! These last two weeks I kept emailing them for a tracking number and now I know why I haven't received one. Lied to YET AGAIN by this shady company. I also came across an ad they ran in November that said order now and receive your sofa by christmas.
I placed my order in SEPTEMBER 2012, it's now 2013!
Where is my couch!Unbelievable.
I ordered a sofa from mydesignersofa.com owned and operated by Dagmara Designs, LLC more than 2 months ago.Sent numerous emails throughout the first 2 months checking up on my order, each time I was told sofa was being built and pictures would be sent soon.
Finally at the end of the second month I requested a due date, it was at this time I was told they hadn't even started on the sofa yet and I should check back in "a few more weeks". I requested a refund and was refused- even though no build had begun. I mistakenly paid for this purchase through paypal who does not offer buyer protection for custom made orders, even though no order has been produced. After opening up a BBB complaint the company again promised pictures in 2 days.
After a week had passed both myself and the BBB contacted the company again, this time they sent me pictures of an incomplete sofa that does not even match my order. With all the lies I have been told I doubt this sofa is even mine. They are still refusing to cancel the order or refund my money.
I feel like I'm in ***.DON'T BUY FROM THEM.1238c05e review #358358
You may also like
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "Party Fever, more like Party Felon. The owner, Danny Biglow, Jr. is a convicted felon and has no business being around children! He was found guilty of aggravated battery with..."
- "they send you emails wanting us proffesional contractors to pay $62.50 per month to be on the top of the list for our county we are in, what happened to..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "When our son started acting out at 12 and 13 years old, we sent him to a wilderness program for 60 days. Despite him doing some good work on himself..."
- "Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 . I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said..."